Dear Floreat Heights Home Owner,
Splash and Gas Plumbing do Emergency Plumbing often in Floreat and surrounding suburbs of Perth. Below is some of our services and some important information you should know as a Floreat resident before you think about doing any plumbing work or hiring any plumber and what to do when you need and Emergency Plumber.
If you have any gas related issues DO NOT attempt to fix these problem on your own, you should contact an Emergency gas plumber within the Floreat area to fix any gas problems asap. Splash and Gas work in the Floreat area and come to you in any emergency situation quickly 24/7. Not only is it dangerous to do any work on your own that could cause serious or fatal injuries, it will void any warranty on your gas appliance and insurance will not cover cover damage cause by this appliance, it's really not worth going to someone that doesn't have a gas licence.
If you are concerned about any of the below appliances please call us in as your professional in Floreat for the safety of your family.
- Gas hot water systems installation
- Gas bottle installation including regulators, changeover valves, pigtails and gas lines
- Installation and repairs of gas flue pipes
- Installation of gas meters, valves and associated pipe work
- Adjusting of gas pressure
- Installation of gas detection systems
- Leak detection and repairs
If any of these appliances seem to be leaking call emergency plumber Splash and Gas immediately on 0410 217 090.
- Ensure there are no sources of ignition;
- Turn off all pilot lights and appliances;
- Open all windows and doors to encourage ventilation until the smell dissipates;
- If the smell diminishes this could indicate an appliance fault and you will need to contact a licensed gas-fitter (such as Splash and Gas) to check your appliances;
- If you still smell gas all occupants must immediately leave the premises to a safe location away from the source of the gas smell.
- Do not re-enter the premises until advised other wise
Call an Emgerancy Plumber such as Kris in the Floreat and get all you gas applianced check over asap.
If you smell Gas while you are in the Floreat area out and about doing your daily routine, immediately turn off or remove all sources of ignition - including cigarettes, mobile phone and general electrical equipment. Call the Emergency number 1800 427 532 or 13 13 52.
What we can do for Emergency Plumbing
How do you know if there is a problem? Listen out for these noises to help identify common problems:
- A slow toilet dribble into the pan and buttons that don't pop up easily
- What kind of toilet repairs can we do in your Floreat home?
- Unclog your blocked toilet
- Fix a weak flush
- Fix your slow filling cistern
- Fix a noisy toilet that won't stop running water
Whether your looking for a change or just a repair don't worry there are solutions for both, however there are some things to keep in mind. Your proximity to neighbours, which will depend of your location in Floreat, as some systems can be louder than others. Yes they do make noises. What is better at the end of the day Electric or Gas? We believe Gas is more economical than electric unless you move to a Floreat heat pump system which is even more cost effective. Splash and Gas source the best systems at the most affordable prices.
We always try to give you options. Obviously every system has pros and cons and you should pick one that suits your needs. call a Splash and gas professional in Floreaton: 0410 217 090 today discuss what your options are. Splash and gas has no call out fee during working hours so we can come measure up and talk to you at your Floreat home.
When water prices are on the rise (set for 6% rise for next year) and the restrictions on water use as to help us save water. We can't afford to let taps leak and you mightn't think its that much but a leaking tap can lose up to 5 litres a minute. As a whole Perth is one of the highest water users in Australia and we should all be working towards the water corporation goal of by 2030 reducing our use by 15%. Floreat is working towards this goal, see how it stacks up against other suburbs. Source - https://www.watercorporation.com.au/save-water/check-your-suburbs-water-use
Leaking taps are common and can happen in brand new, young and old homes alike of which there is certainly a mix in the Floreat area. It just makes sense to get this fixed fast. If the cost is what has you worried never fear Splash and gas are affordable and will get to your job in a timely manner. There is no call out fee during week days so you have no need to worry about added cost when you are already worried about spending money. Just get the job done and stop worrying about it.
So if your looking for a professional, great value, dare I say cheap, qualified plumber for general and Gas work in your Perth suburb of Floreat then please consider Splash and Gas
Splash and Gas
Making Floreat a more water wise and safe neighbourhood
Perth is a fantastic place to live and by making your Floreat home water conserving, gas safe, well maintained and green with trees and bird friendly plants around, it will be an even better one. We'd love to help.